Hi all...thanks for the helpful comments and posts, been reading and of course signed up for membership with PAS too.
Following on from my post a few days ago I have spoken to my GP today. (B12 at 120). He says he can't see me sooner than Mon as they are waiting for further test results re absorption (has to be done at another lab, as more complex...etc). One result is back, still awaiting another. Once they know that they will be able to diagnose PA or not...
Just wondering...what is the test called they are doing and what should I do if it comes back negative?
I had a MS type neurological condition in summer 2014, from what I've read & glean from this wonderful board this has kicked off PA in my immune system and it's taken a while to deplete my B12 reserves (doc says B12 levels were normal 20 months ago at onset).
Trying to push for injections ASAP but nothing will happen now until Monday...at the soonest. Should I be expecting further tests before treatment?