Immediate Action from my Hematologist

Following on from my previous comments re the numerous serious symptoms that I have, I am pleased to update that I received my first B12 injection today! Met with the Hematologist and he said that this was serious and immediate action was needed. I have been instructed to report back every second day for a series of six injections and thereafter six injections to follow at one per week. He will then evaluate after that. I also gave blood for anti body testing before the B12 was given. I have also got three different tablets to take. Vitamins etc. I was also given a fairly lengthy and repeated apology for the years wasted! I want my old life back, I doubt that will be possible but I will remain optimistic for the next few months!

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hope you will just improve loads over time!

• Alex I don't know where your other comments are - but I'm thrilled. Let's hope many, many more patients start to get the treatment they deserve (and I hope when it comes to reevaluation they keep giving you the jabs!)

• Thanks Marre and Poppet. Poppet, my previous posting was seven days ago "low B12 and numerous symptoms". Thanks again.

• And I should have said previous post and not comments. B12 causes confusion as well right :)

• What excellent news. Such a shame it's taken so long.

Previous thread here - healthunlocked.com/pasoc/po...

• Ahha - thanks for that Engels.

We've had someone again today report a relation with the excessive sweating problem.

At least Alex has got a good result - let's hope things continue!

You may also like...