medical marijuana helping with dyskin... - Parkinson's Movement

Parkinson's Movement
15,786 members14,674 posts

medical marijuana helping with dyskinesias & insomnia

i started medical marijuana last week, the 1:1 ratio (equal parts cbd & thc) i only take 1/2 a dose twice a day (8am & 8pm), and there has been a big improvement in my dyskinesias. they are greatly reduced in intensity, frequency and duration. also i have been sleeping a straight 4 - 6 hrs, which i havent done in a long time.

10 Replies
oldestnewest

What is a dose? indica or sativa? strain? oral or vape?

you know details

it is an oil - under the tongue via a syringe. 1 ml = a dose. i tried half a dose to keep the cost down, because of course, insurance doesnt pay for it. so, now it will be only $50/month instead of $100

i dont know the strain. they have 5 different ratios. i get it at medmen. we have to go to a dispensary in ny. ( no mail order)

Wow..i wish it were legal in va

1 like

I am having some very good results from cannabis. I have been DECARBOXILATING IT FOR TO LONG turning the THCA to THC to CBN. I am finding I like CBN.

??? Want to translate that?

2 likes

see my post on CBN

What do you mean by decarboxylating?

Time and heat turns THCA to THC (the high effects). Heat it to long and it converts to CBN.

Can someone tell me what CBN is?a link please? I can pick up legal CBD and THC tiday at one of the three dispensaries near me. Just need to know where I can read about what works for PDers against tremor and rigity, slowness, anxiety when I wear off. I take 1 C/L and 1/2 Artane every 3.5 hrs now. That does me pretty well, but for about 2 years prior i could go 4.0 hours between doses, and had no neuro pain. Now i have awful pain in legs from knees down. Burning feet, electrical feelings in legs, feet beginning to cramp. All that disappears when I am 'on'. Before increasing C/L dosing I want to try MM (CBD THC). Oh, also, I don't like feeling THC high.

Congratulations 🎉 I hope it’s legal here in NC soon.

You may also like...