Toodly pooh

Computer 'Jane' about to be unplugged, wrapped in miles of bubble wrap and join the rest of our boxes' All ready to squeeze into container first thing in the morning.

I have 2 months of David's meds to sort through, decide what needs to go with us then fill another 3 boxes with the rest!! My little pile fit in a matchbox.

Dog crates ready assembled to take to Glasgow airport where they will be stored over the weekend. Those 2 pups have more room than any of us - even the pilot!

Then it's fiddle around over the weekend doing last minute suitcas repacks. Farmed David out to local B&B so he will be comfy and hopefully ready for off on Monday..

A new challenge awaits us. One we will meet, hopefully with a sun tan! No regrets about leaving Scotland although we have been very happy here for 12 years.

So be back on line in about 4 weeks. Take good care of yourselves friends old and new.

Bigs hugs

Pat x

13 Replies

• Hope all goes well for you over the next few weeks. I will be thinking of you.

Dee xxxxx

• I hope all goes well for you both, a busy few weeks and then lots of sunshine! Take care, Fran xx

• Fare thee well dear friend. It will be so wonderful to think of you and David out there in the lovely warm sunshine.

When you are settled and comfy, remembering queuing in the rain outide of Top Rank, lounging in the pool and remembering swimming in the harbour.

Hope that you all have a safe and uneventful journey.

Love Ann and Rib

• Good luck with everything, hope it goes well.

• Best of luck Pat and David, look forward to hearing from you once you are settled, hugs Kim x

• Have a safe trip hope everything goes well for u both.

Big hugs

• Good luck and a safe trip! 😀👍😀

• Bon VOyage, hear from you when you are settled in . Safe Journey Pat xx

• You know I'm not going to say goodbye Pat - couldn't possibly. Just speak soon 💐🌷💐

Have a safe and comfortable trip

Thinking of all four of you as you head off on your big adventure!

Big love

• Safe travels to you both!

• Happy moving times. And safe journey. No rushing to unpack. Take it one day at a time. Thinking of you

• Safe travels, looking forward to hearing from you when you are both settled in. xx

• Be safeand good luck. Keep us updated on your progress.

You may also like...