MERRY CHRISTMAS AND BUON NATALE

Wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy Healthier New Year to all the ladies on this forum. I first posted over 2 years ago just before my surgery when I was so scared and low I didn't know which way to turn or even if I would be around after 2010 and true to form I recieved the most wonderful reasurring replies filled with good advice, love and caring. Ever since, I try to look into this site each day and read the uplifting (sometimes sad) blogs. I even post sometimes although normally everything I want to say has already been said. We all have similar fears, dreams and hopes. Well, I am still here and this Christmas I will have all my children together for the first time in 9 years, I have oc to thank for that. My eldest disappeared for 5 years in Australia (don't ask!!) we haven't - but thanks to my illness my lovely daughter managed to track him down and this will be the most wonderful year ever.

Love and hugs to everyone Chris x x

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Chris,

Merry Christmas to you and many healthy years to follow. Just read your profile

and can't believe what your diagnosis was. You have done really well.

Have a lovely time with your family.... and your long lost son... although it can be

very tiring i'm sure you will get lots of help from everyone.

Once again have a really lovely time.

Love Angie xx

• Have a wonderful Christmas xx

• So glad you will have all your family there for Christmas. Have a wonderful time.

Love Mary xx

• Have a wonderful happy family Christmas together -- its lovely that closeness has grown back out of such hard times.

Sue

xxx

• Hi Chris,

Have a great time this Christmas love x G x :-)

• Have a fantastic christmas with your lovely family,best wishes for 2013 love P xx

• Have a lovely family christmas, and all the very best for the new year,love Sue xx

• Enjoy a wonderful Christmas and a very merry new year

Lots of hugs Amanda x

• Have a great Christmas Chris, so pleased to hear you will have all your family with you....the best present ever!

Here's to a very happy and healthy 2013.

Love Linda xxx

• What a lovely blog, Chris. I'm sooo thrilled for you that you have "found" your eldest son. Have a super christmas - and many more to come.

Love Solange xx

• Have a wonderful Christmas with your family

Monique x

• Dear Chris

I couldn't get a connection in Wales before this, so I guess by now you are sitting at peace with the world with your lovely family, as I am! I wish you many more happy memories, a Healthy and Happy Christmas and brilliant New Year.

Love Wendy xx

You may also like...