AHCC

Hi...anybody know anything about AHCC?

Have been going to 'The Healing Journey' in Clapham which I would really recommend.....and trying to start afresh with diet, exercise, what I eat and drink, meditation etc.

Went to a health food shop looking for Sencha the Japanese Green Tea...and was told about a supplement called AHCC..which is good for the immune system...and used alot in Japan. Does anyone use it or know anything about it?

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi,

You can get Sencha tea at Whittards. I saw it in their shop in Glasgow. I don't know where you are based, but Whittards is a chain and may have a shop in your nearest city e.g. I know they do in London - I have seen them there too.

whittard.co.uk/tea/green

I buy mine from a local supplier though in the next town to me - Stourport-on-Severn in the Midlands. I like to support my local shops where I can :-)

teatimeshop.co.uk/index.php...

I think Internet shopping is an option on both sites.

The anti-cancer book (on Amazon) this also mentions AHCC and sencha tea which is why I notice when I see it and buy it from my local shop.

Love Lizzie

X

• AHCC info can be found by searching for 'AHCC benefits' in your fave search engine.

This way I found this link which looks helpful as benefits and negatives are discussed:-

ehow.com/facts_5030709_bene...

• You can get Sencha Japanese green tea in Sainsburys! Look in their Special Selection, gourmet foods, and you will find. I always get it there.

• Thanks for this info. I found Sencha green tea bags by Jacksons in Sainsburys but it was with lemon. But you put me on the right track, as I looked in Tescos and found pure Sencha green tea bags by Jacksons there. It is Chinese Sencha, but I think it is the process not the country of origin which is important.

Love Lizzie

X

• Japanese Sencha isn't with the tea in Sainsbury's, it's in the special selection, gourmet foods. They stock it in bags and loose.

You may also like...