My Ovacome
10,071 members12,433 posts

A few things about Ovacome Membership

Dear All

Thank you so much to everyone who was able to make it to Members Day at the weekend, it was lovely to see so many of you there. For those of you who couldn't make it, the talks will be put up on our YouTube channel and we'll post to let you know when they are available.

We're also planning a further Members Day later in the year when hopefully the weather will be better and won't interfere with travel plans! We'll provide details on this once they are confirmed.

If you're not a member of Ovacome and would like to be, you can join on our website here: ovacome.org.uk/support/spea...

You receive a newsletter 3 times a year (e-zine only if you are not in the UK) and an invite to members day. We are looking to expand our offer of membership and with this in mind there is a new poll which you'll see over to the right of the My Ovacome home page. If you have a moment please do let us know what you'd like included as part of the offer to members and any further suggestions you have would be great to hear.

If you have any comments or queries, please do get in touch with me.

Best wishes

Anna

Ovacome Support Service Manager

2 Replies
oldestnewest

Anna, thanks so much to all of you for organising such a super event....is lovely to see people as organised as you were whilst also being very sensitive and caring...as for the food!

Am sure we all appreciate you...just wanted to make sure you know it! Chris x

4 likes

Hello Chris

Thank you very much for such lovely feedback. We really enjoy putting on Members Days and meeting you all. We're always happy to get feedback about what we can do better too. St Luke's Community Centre are to thank for the food - I will let them know you enjoyed it!

Best wishes

Anna

You may also like...