My Ovacome
10,781 members13,112 posts

4 taxol treatmemt

Hi all you lovely ladies, just had my 4 weekly taxol copping ok so far just got a very dore mouth hospital have sorted me out with loads of stuff. My hair is starting to fall out slowly thank goodness for thick hair ,, got a wig on tuesday just in case. I am away for xmas going down to weymouth.i heard it's very nice down there. I just want to wish you all a very good xmas. And many thanks for all you help Take care.shortie38xxx

5 Replies
oldestnewest

Glad to hear you are coping well with weekly taxol! Have a great break in Weymouth and Merry Christmas 🎄

Vicki x

Good you are equipped with supplies to counteract side effects, salt and water also good if you can tolerate it to rinse your mouth. Some can't its a teaspoon of salt in lukewarm water. Have a nice time in Weymouth

Have a great Xmas in Weymouth. I found bicarb rinses worked for me, a Mac27 recipe. Not as harsh as salt.

I’ve had nine weekly Taxol now and I’ve still got some eyelashes, not many it is true but some.

All the best!

Helen

1 like

It was a Greek doctor recipe- not mine, regrettably no longer at our hospital, but many of us would love him to return!

Thank you ladies hope you all have a nice xmas.take care.shortie 38 xxx

You may also like...