I have just been in hospital to have a pleural effusion drained. Had increasing breathlessness over the past few weeks. I was due to start 4th line treatment carbo/gem last Monday but was in hospital. Have to see oncologist this Monday. I wondered if anyone has had treatment postponed due to this. I am still slightly breathless and feeling a bit wobbly but I know I really need to start treatment.