I can't see the title I've typed in so I hope it shows on the message !
I saw the oncologist yesterday and my CA125 has only gone up into the 120s so I don't need to have scans or chemo again yet. Why I thought I'd post is that he (it was the registrar) was really good at giving me options and letting (making) me decide. He said he'd send me for a scan if I wanted or I could wait and see. I went for the latter. I asked, as I did last time, when I saw the consultant, if I could have an extra blood request form so I could have my CA125 checked between appointments. They've agreed to this. When I had the first recurrence my CA125 went up slowly and then took off and rose rapidly so this way I can reassure myself it's not doing that but if it does start to increase faster I can phone them to get an earlier appointment.