MOT

Hi thanks for all you coments on my blog. Just had a thought. Went to see my rummy doc the other day and found he had left and I had a new one. No bad news, I didn't like him anyway. This new one seems ok. He did agree with one thing I said. Every time I have been in hospital which is about four times over the year and I have come out feeling better for a good few months. With the rest from home and normal worries, the drugs and the lovely nurses. Warm rooms and good food, wel at my hospital it is. I left like a new man. He agreed with me, it's a pity we can't all have a week away in hospital to talk about out meds and get pampered. Sadly the NHS can't afford it.

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • You make it sound so welcoming, I want to book my bed now!!!! Fortunately I have not had to be in hospital for anything concerning my RA. As long as my cat was looked after, I could do with a bit of a break, with all provided! I know I shouldn't joke about it, but there is something appealing about the idea lol!!

Ally x

• Yes save one for me!! I don't know about me having a rest, But I know my hubby will while i'm there ha ha............

He wouldn't mind paying for it neither x

• I don't know - I think it depends a great deal on the hospital! But I've only stayed in hospital when having each of my sons. With the third son I cried when it was time to go home (I stayed for a week - as long as I could!) so I do know what you mean. Tilda xx

• Don't think I want to go into hospital would prefer to stay at home with my own stuff around me and someone to pamper to my every need but if I had your experience might be ok. Glad you found the new rheumy who you feel you may get on with better than your last one thats really important

cris xx

• It makes a lot of difference when you have confidence in you carers doesn't it. I have had a stay in hospital and like someone has already said it gives a break not only foy me but my hubby as well. Sylvi.xxx

• Not sure I'd like to stay in hospital any longer than needed, would rather be in my own home.

I remember not being able to sleep when I was in having my children, too much noise everywhere.

Mary

• The bit I like about hospital stays, are the pre-meds supposed to relax you, with me they put me right out until the next day! Best sleep I have ever had.

• Hi Beeper

I live close to you, I will in Wellingborough. Can I just ask which consultant you are seeing now, coz the one I see I'm not over keen on, it seems that I make all the decisions and he goes along with whatever I say !!!

Thanks and take care

Alison

You may also like...