Edinburgh : Do you know if there is a support group... - NRAS

NRAS
26,231 members30,066 posts

Edinburgh

Do you know if there is a support group that meets in the Edinburgh area? Thanks.

8 Replies
oldestnewest

No, but a few of us have been discussing this. If you message me, I could put you in touch with others. I haven't been well enough to take it further, but would try to go along to any get together.

Don't think there is many groups in Scotland, think there is one in west Lothian, one near Glasgow would also be great.

Thanks for your reply. I will get in touch with a former colleague who lives in West Lothian and has RA.

Thanks - I will check that out. As it happens I know where that is - I used to work very nearby...

Hi January04,

Sadly we haven't got any established groups in Scotland currently but do have some non-NRAS group info here nras.org.uk/groups/region/s...

We are always looking for people to start a group or register their interest in a particular area and there may be others in your community waiting for a group to start. If you send your contact information to groups@nras.org.uk, we'll be in touch if something take place near you.

Best wishes,

Ruth Grosart

NRAS Digital Media Coordinator & HU Admin

Thanks Ruth. Someone has been in touch and meeting up with them shortly.

Thanks Ruth. Someone has been in touch and meeting up with them shortly.