21,368 members25,101 posts

Had a fall or cared for someone who has had a fall?

The three local Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) serving Portsmouth, Fareham and Gosport, and South Eastern Hampshire are looking at the way the local NHS cares for people who have hurt themselves after a fall, and to do this we need to hear feedback from patients and/or carers about how services currently operate.

NHS representatives are talking to people in small groups to have in-depth conversations about how current services work well, and how they can be improved, and are also in contact with key groups such as the National Osteoporosis Society. In addition, we are also running a very quick survey to give us a broader sense of how well patients/carers feel that the local NHS cares for people after a fall.

If you have needed NHS care yourself after a fall, or if you care for someone who has, then please either fill in our online form at or call 023 9268 4821 to request a paper copy.

In addition, if you know of any friends, relatives, or acquaintances who might also be able to contribute their views, then please pass this message on to them. That would be enormously helpful, and greatly appreciated. We would like responses back by the end of October, to allow us to analyse the feedback and use it to help improve services.

Nick Brooks

Senior Communications and Engagement Manager

Portsmouth, Fareham and Gosport, and South Eastern Hampshire Clinical Commissioning Groups


Work mobile: 07818 522648

You may also like...