Wow go me!!!!!!

just been mooching through posts (as i do - you guys keep me strong) and realised its TWO MONTHS!!!!!! since I quit the demon nicotine, not even bothered with champix for a month either!

I like being a non smoker, (though the ever supportive OH says "youre not a non smoker til its been a year" WAY TO SUPPORT ME LOVE!)

I do think of myself as a recovering smokr though lol

2 months - FAB saved £280!

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • well done! Go You!!!

• Well done you! I personally think your OH is wrong and you became a non smoker when you put out your last cigarette. Fab achievement :-)

• Way to go Sassy :)

If positivity was catching I think just you infected me.

That was a lovely post to read.

I don't know if you've read any of the posts that refer to "slapping people with fish" but it sounds like your other half could do with a tickle or 2 with a trout! :rolleyes:

We can lend you one if you like, unless of course you have one of your own? :D :D

Well done so far and best of luck for the year so you can turn round and say ...

"nerrr nerrr ner nerrrr nerrr"

Keep it going

Take care

Greg

• Greg I agree :D Sassy give him a good slap with a wet kipper lol

Very big congrats on 2mths, I'm happy about 6 wks so 2 myths is a major achievement:cool:

• Brilliant post to be reading well done Sassy on reaching month 2

as to the other half :eek: a wet kipper sounds like a good thing to give him a slap with :p

:D

GO SASSY GO

:D

• thanks Guys, He's the first to complain when i smoked, and hes been through the im quitting every time with me but this time he seems intent on winding me up, but i quit at the most stressful time ever, and i think thats my personal key i did it when i thought i needed it but proved i didnt, now the only time i want one is when im bored. Drinking isnt a prob as ive always hated smoking when im drunk lol, now im off to the fishmongers, im thinking rainbow trout for his tea ..........

• Yay Sassy, Congratulations on your 2 months quit. Really so pleased for you. Well done :)

Love May x

• thanks Guys, He's the first to complain when i smoked, and hes been through the im quitting every time with me but this time he seems intent on winding me up, but i quit at the most stressful time ever, and i think thats my personal key i did it when i thought i needed it but proved i didnt, now the only time i want one is when im bored. Drinking isnt a prob as ive always hated smoking when im drunk lol, now im off to the fishmongers, im thinking rainbow trout for his tea ..........

Haha!

Way to go sassy

I would go for salmon .... it's bigger! .... more sting! :D

You may also like...