Weight Loss NHS

Gym night

Gym night

I had a wonderful workout tonight with the family, I'm so happy to see my daughter and stepson coming with me to our local gym.

It was a good workout I did 15 minutes jogging on the treadmill, 10 minutes on the bike, 2k on the erg. Finishing with free weights.

I love working out in the summer I spent 4 days a week at rowing club. Now I'm doing 1 sometimes 2 nights at the gym. With 8am water practice Saturday and Sunday (weather permitting of course).

I beat myself up at times. I can be dedicated with my workouts but not healthy eating. And doesn't help I'm food driven. But who isn't. I am thinking of doing light jogging during the week. I just feel safer on the treadmill than I do on pavement. We'll see.

Screen shot of tonight's 2k. We usually take a picture and aim to beat it the next 2k.

4 Replies
oldestnewest

Glad you enjoyed your workour tonight with your daughter and stepson. Well done with your workout. :)

1 like

Great activity and so nice you have family to do it with you

1 like

Thank you. One good thing about myself is I love exercise and rowing. One bad thing. I love food! If I get too busy it's take away and I'm trying hard to break that habit.

You really do seem to have a commitment to exercise ShadowDee - and enjoy it. And how lovely to have your family with you.

We're always here to help encourage a commitment to healthy eating - or, you could think how much faster it could make you go in that boat of yours at the next competition. :)

You may also like...