The obstacle is the path

The obstacle is the path

Hi everyone,

I’ve been absent from the forum and now I’m back.

Last 2-3 months have been very difficult for me. School holiday was on, my business started to grow, and my husband worked long hours and tried his best to secure his job.

I know I have to start re-focus now. Start again, the 12 weeks. I’ve had experience when I couldn’t balance life and work and put everything else before my health, and the result was obvious. So I can’t keep putting my health, my wellbeing at the bottom of my to do list.

From today on, I’ll start the 12 weeks again, and check the forum 6 nights a week to remind myself to put my health first.

It’s never easy, but unless I take care of myself, I can’t take care of anyone.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • What an excellent idea Jane and to help you on your way, I'd like to invite you to join our Newbie Club, which we hope will be a good place for you to connect with members, who are also just starting out. If you just post a few words to introduce yourself and respond to others there, you'll soon break the ice. Here's the link

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

I've also given you an extra badge, to serve as a reminder for your progress.

Wishing you all the best :)

• Thanks!I'll check the link. Can I have my 5kg badge back, please? I always liked, I'm aiming for 1 stone...think it's an closer target for me at this stage (from when I signed up earlier this year). Eventually I want a 10kg badge, but that's my long term goal:)

• You've still got your 5kg badge Jane, if you hover your mouse over the week 1 badge, you'll see it :)

• Thanks:) Now feel much better as I'm not back to square one;)

• Good luck in your business- I have never been interested in starting a business but I can appreciate how easy it can be to let it dominate since you want it to work and its also something personal to you and how you see yourself. I am glad you survived the school holidays even it was a close thing- are they back yet? Hope you get back on track with your health

• Thanks! Running your own business has both ups and downs, as I've been told. It's hard even for a disciplined person, you do need to carve out time for yourself. One thing I do know is I'm determined to be back on track with my health. My son's back in school nursery for now, but not long till they start October holiday, too many school holidays!

You may also like...