So, yeah I'm not counting calories today.. - Weight Loss NHS

Weight Loss NHS
92,186 members β€’ 48,931 posts

So, yeah I'm not counting calories today..

I just ate a bag of cookies..

24 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

You okay LillyPop22 ? Anything we can do?

I don't know to be honest :(

1 like

Tell us more LillyPop22 and maybe we can help πŸ˜•

Oh dear . . . Are you having a bad day LillyPop22 ? We all have days like this. πŸ˜• Draw a line under it and move forward, try not to feel too down about it

I haven't been feeling well all day if that counts??

How? I won't be eating well tomorrow either as I'm doing a color run

1 like

Could you take something like oatcakes and nuts, like I do when I'm out and about? Not perfect, but life isn't :-) .

Try not to let today worry you, and enjoy tomorrow.

2 likes

Are you ok Concerned ? You aren't usually so sympathetic when people fall off the no sugar wagon!

2 likes

It's because I empathise with people that I encourage them to make enjoyable changes to prevent long-term anguish. This medium doesn't do justice to my gentle voice :-D

2 likes

I have often agreed with you anyway! I am only jesting, I know what you mean about tone not being clear on here.

1 like

Tough love!

1 like

Hmm.. I don't know because my friend won't be and we might be going out to eat after..

1 like

It just requires setting a good example, rather than being led or leaving things to chance. All the best!

3 likes

Being ill, like being tired or stressed can really upset things on the eating front, be kind to yourself πŸ˜€

What's a color run? An actual run for charity? I agree with Concerned i always carry oatcakes, nuts and an apple for emergencies πŸ˜€

Really? Great minds think alike, and fools seldom differ, apparently ;-)

2 likes

Lol πŸ˜€

It's a 5k run/walk where people throw colored powder at you :D

2 likes

Oooh that sounds like fun πŸ˜€ Have a good day, and good luck!

Just found this thecolorrun.co.uk/

Sounds fab! Good for you LillyPop22 πŸ˜€πŸŽ‰πŸ˜’πŸŽˆ

1 like

I think there's still time to sign up :P

1 like

Long way for me to travel!!! πŸ˜‚

Hi LillyPop22, re: not feeling well.

If you changed your diet to lots more fruit, salads, veg; you could be releasing toxins which will make you feel unwell. Need to drink at least 4 pints/2.4 litres spring or filtered - not tap water, to help rinse your system. Refined foods cause some people to hold fluid to protect the body.

Hope your color walk/run went well.

Just seen this post this morning LillyPop22 - hope you are feeling better today - enjoy the run. Remember tomorrow is new day - keep your chin up and maybe definitely start planning!!!

Good luck

Oh congratulations on reaching your target. I hope you manage to maintain it again well done

What?

Sent to wrong person sorry! Hope you're feeling a little better today.

You may also like...