Something funny (I think!!)

So as I just posted that I'm feeling depressed I thought I'd share with you a funny story about never working with kids! I was putting on some lipstick when my 6 year old boy asked me why I was doing it. I told him it was a miracle...I'd put it on and as if by magic turn into the most beautiful lady in the world. He laughed & said, "oh don't be silly mum. You are beau...well you would be if you weren't so VERY FAT" 😂😂. Ah well...he'll learn (when Santa doesn't come this year! Heehee)

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Ouch! By next Christmas we won't be so fat and will all be more beautiful anyway.

• Oh my what a cheeky monkey!!

• You have to love them for their honesty! And at least he thinks you're beautiful. And you can - and are - doing something about the fat!

• Kids eh??? Lol 😆

• Brill aren't they

• Kids, who'd have them! That's one to save up to embarrass him with when he's older.....!

• Out of the mouths of babes......! He will have to think again when you reach target. Don't be despondent you are doing great and keep it up with the lippy!

• Beauty comes from within & the lippy & nice packaging (I.e clothes & haircuts) definitely help.

Exude confidence and be gorgeous!!!

(Ps one of the kids at the school asked me if I would mind being his granny! Cheeky monkey! A compliment in disguise???).

• Love that!!

• Hi, my 6 years old daughter asked me why I have big belly and if I have another baby there :-(? I am being asked by strangers very frequently if I am pregnant as my belly sticks out a lot. I hate it! I guess it is the time when I should do something about it but it is hard when you are single mum :-(

You may also like...