I felt hungry today

Today had been going great, but about half an hour ago I felt hungry. However it is about the choices I make, I had cleared my fridge, cupboard to ensure there was only good choices in the house and tonight has proven that this was a good decision. When clearing cupboard gave food to food bank. I am pleased I did this because I could only have good choices and I feel full now.

Happymusic

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done, what a good choice to give stuff to food bank. I took chocolates into work it food bank would have been a better choice.

• Well done you, myself I feel stronger whilst bad calories are still around, weird I know but I was the same when I gave up smoking; if I had some in the house I could resist them, but if I was without I got in the car to get them... I guess we are all different and we have to do what works for us. Good luck

Amanda

• well done for getting rid of all the temptation... I still have loads of stuff from xmas which the kids will eat eventually.. but so far so good as haven't been tempted yet.

You may also like...