Too many calories!

Not sure what I did yesterday but ended up eating way to many calories, 2004 ! I started the day good healthy breakfast then took my dog Bella for her morning walk. After that I worked in the garden for an hour, then salad for lunch. After that it went to pot eating anything I wanted. Given myself a kick up the bum today because I was doing so well, lost 7lbs in the first 3 weeks, I'm currently on week 4. I need to work hard for the rest of the week to have a loss on Mondays weigh in. Feeling annoyed with myself at the moment. Oh well today a new day lets start again.

Have a good weekend everyone.

11 Replies

• snap, i was making cake with granddaughter for my sons birthday today, made rockyroad biscuits so marshmallow chocolate etc hanging around. fresh start for me today and no birthday cake. well done for your efforts so far. climb back on the wagon and enjoy your day.

• I think we all get these bad days and I'm now back on the wagon again. Took the dog out again for her walk and just been shopping for lots of fruit, veg and salad so hopefully I will be ok now. Hope your son has a lovely birthday and you have a good day too.

• hi, only just caught up with post,had a great time thanks, firmly back on the wagon goodies and all banished. have a great weekend

• Hello YellowRose55

After such a busy morning it could be that you needed more for lunch than salad 😕 I have found eating more, earlier in the day, especially carbohydrates, suits me much better 😊. I no longer have the mid afternoon dips that were causing lethargy and sugar craving. My evening meal is often lighter, which really suits me 😊

The 12 week plan is also a learning curve, it takes time to create the long lasting habits that are so successful, so don't feel bad, we all have off days. Coming on here today is proof that this is just s blip, well done on not giving up! 😊

Good luck

• Thanks Anna61 think it was just a blip like you say, back in control today. Your right maybe I need to relook at what I'm eating when I've have a busy morning which might save me from having the cravings that lead to eating too much yesterday.

I'm finding the 12 week plan is really suiting me and this is the first time I have messed it up. This forum here is a great support because I'm doing it on my own as I now live alone since the last of my 3 kids left home recently.

Have a good weekend.

• We also have an "empty nest but full heart" ❤️ Think I worry more now than when they were little!! 😊 Have a good weekend

• Snap to Anna 61's reply Good luck it's just a hiccup 💕

• Don't let yourself down, 2000 kcal is fine, you don't lose weight but not gain either. And it should motivate not to cheat on your diet anymore :)

• I hope I don't gain this week. But it as refocused me on what I'm doing and to keep a closer eye on what I'm eating.

Have a good weekend.

• 2004 isn't much. That's roughly maintaining weight so at least you shouldn't have gained. I'm eating around that at the moment to lose 1.5lbs a week, but I am quite active.

Don't feel bad :) you should still manage to lose :)

• If I maintain my weight I will feel happy as long as I don't gain any. I'm back on track today so no more messing up! Have a good day.

You may also like...