What a surprise!

I haven't been on here all week as we had a crisis with our teenage boy. Involved trips to a&e and family crisis so I was just grabbing food on the go and it was healthy food. Two days ago I started back and I weighed today and lost 5.5lb. I'm really pleased. I'm also going to start a walking programme next week at a very basic level to hopefully start to improve my mobility. I hope your all well. It's good to be back in the zone xx

5 Replies

• Well done for making the healthy choices during a time of stress; these good habits must be beginning to come naturally to you! Hope your boy is recovering well too.

• Sorry to hear you have had such an awful time. I hope that things improve soon and well done on the weight loss. Just goes to show that you're in the zone and have developed good habits.

• Hi Liane0112,

Sorry to hear you've had a crisis this week with your teenage boy. I hope things are resolving and that he is doing ok.

Wow, you've lost 5.5 pounds, that is a large amount!!! Glad you're pleased with your weight loss. Enjoy your walking programme - I love walking, it is such a relaxing and great form of exercise. I am sure you will find it beneficial to your mobility.

It's great that you're feeling back in the zone, and have a lovely weekend and a great week ahead.

Lowcal :-)

• What a nice surprise at the scales. Glad that it worked out for you. Nice to have something good come out of your horrible week.

• Thanks all, your support really means a lot. Now to another good loss this week hopefully xx

You may also like...