Nine Weeks and Counting

So I haven't contacted for a while.  It's been nine weeks since I started a diet and I have lost a total of 11 pounds. Last two weeks have been tough due to relatives arriving over Easter and of course the food starts pouring out a portions of large calorific food is a plenty.  So have only lost 1 pound since before Easter weekend.  I suppose I can be thankful I have lost anything and not gained some weight.

I am now behind my goal of losing a stone in 12 weeks so will try to get back on course.

Hope you are all well....

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Cliffhilton1969,

Congratulations on losing 11 pounds in total since you started your diet 9 weeks ago.  That is fantastic!  Really well done!  

Easter is a challenging time isn't it, and so well done for getting through it, and for still managing to lose 1 pound over Easter.  Definitely a good outcome.

Wishing you continued success.

There's a lot of people weighing in today in the Monday group weigh-in as well, so do have a read through if you want to see how many people are doing there.  

Great to see you and hope you have a great week ahead.

Lowcal :-)

• Thanks for the reply lowcal :)

• I think it is great that you managed a loss considering all the difficulties put your way, well done on getting back on track, you never know, you might still manage that target!

• Thanks for the reply lotolose :)

You may also like...