Maybe it will inspire someone who doesn't have an idea of what to eat today. I don't know if there's any separate recipes thread, if so feel free to redirect me.
For this one I used:
- 100g sweet potato (80 kcal) smeared with half tsp olive oil (20 kcal), grilled on a pan
- 40g zucchini, grilled (6 kcal)
- 100g skinless boneless and fatless too chicken breast, dry fried (100 kcal)
- 50g millet groats, cooked (175 kcal)
- 5 cherry tomatoes (100g, 15 kcal)
- 25g spinach leaves (5 kcal)
401 calories in total and look how much of food is that!
I am more motivated than ever.