Week 7

So here it is. This week I finally made the stone mark which I am so happy about! Not quite into the 16s yet however almost there. So this week I lost 2lbs bringing my total to 1 stone exactly.

Last week I forgot to post however I didn't lose anything just maintained.

Anyway only another 6 stone to go! Need to look at little chunks otherwise the road looks never ending. Good luck for the week ahead all!

8 Replies

• Great, very well done. It's a fantastic start I know how hard it is. Good luck with the rest of your journey.

• Hi Kat,

Congratulations on achieving a stone lost - that is fantastic!!! :-) Great to hear you're getting close to the 16's - won't be long now! :-)

Good approach to break your weight loss goals down to achievable mini-goals, as the road may be long, but it will hopefully be very rewarding along the way.

Hope you have another great week ahead.

Lowcal :-)

• Well done! you seem to be going about things the right way. I'm sure you'll reach your goals :-)

• Well done Kat, what an achievement in 7 weeks! What do you think has helped you the most in reaching that goal? Calorie counting or exercise?

• Thank you. I don't really have an exercise plan. I know terrible but I just don't really sit down when I'm at home. I think the thing for me is calorie counting. I'm not strict in terms of the amount I eat when I'm hungry but I don't seem to be hungry anymore.

• Well done you. A real achievement. Do you notice a difference?

• Thank you! I wish I could say I did but at the moment I don't feel like I can't feel anything. Some days I think yes but then that can change. It will get there just takes time.

• Give yourself credit for what you've achieved so far. You've done well girl.

You may also like...