my brother had had gall stones and the GP wnt write sick cert so I cant get support whilst not wrkn is this right?

had gall stones for 3yrs and lost 5st canot eat or drink anything but water/bolied rice my body rejects everything and I am in constant pain and under the hospital I am self employed an wrked all my life how can this be right! that the JSA r telin me along with all medical staff its my GPs decision wether my rent gets payed n my kids eat whilst im repairing mentally/physically to return to wrk after surgery but now in deep depression n wnt leave the house what do I do?? even the surgeon said my ops within 8wks and he cldnt comment bout the gp wat does he do?

2 Replies

• Hello

Gallstones the operation is keyhole, should be back by now

Had same back on feet for that Have you other problems

• Sorry to hear no support from GP.

I know how it feels I have been told the waiting list is fourteen to sixteen weeks unless I go private (Hmm). I often say I wouldn't wish it on anyone, but maybe if they had some experience of the pain etc they may not be so dismissive .

Hope you have had your op by now, at least they should then give you your sick note.

You may also like...