Hello. Can you lovely mummies help, ive forgotten a few things from when i had my first.
1. How many nappies would you buy in preparation for your baby's arrival? (My first was 5 pound 12)
2. How long do you use cotton wool and water for before you change to wipes?
3. Im sadly unable to bf this time round, how do i stop my boobs filling up/help them to go down quicker?
4. As i wont be able to b/f, do i bring ready made cartons of milk and sterilised bottles to the hospital? And how many do i bring?
5. How many packs of maternity pads should i buy?
I would really appricate answers on the above. Thanks so much. Happy Cooking ☺