Please if anyone can help me : hi am only 8 weeks... - NCT

NCT

45,692 members15,356 posts

Please if anyone can help me

mum-to-be profile image
mum-to-be

hi am only 8 weeks pregnant and got alittle bit of a problem I have slept with a guy on a drunken night what I didn't no is that it was my ovulating day and the next night I also slept with a guy I been seeing for abit one test said I conceived with first guy but others say I conceived with the guy have been seeing can anyone help me as am not sure what to do I don't understand it

15 Replies

How did you know you were ovulating? I’m very in sync with my body and knows when it happens. Due to tracking and signs. :) good luck I am currently 22weeks 💖

mum-to-be profile image
mum-to-be in reply to Beckbe

have a period tracker that tells me just didn't realise at the time as I didn't think I could have anymore children as I not been on any contpetion for over 3 years now

Beckbe profile image
Beckbe in reply to mum-to-be

That’s only a prediction, I have the same app, mine was always out by a few days, sometimes even a week! It will be very hard to tell who you conceived with intill baby is born and dna is done unfortunately. Congratulations tho. Don’t let it worry you. X

mum-to-be profile image

can I ask you when you had your dating scan how out was it then please

roxannacar profile image
roxannacar in reply to mum-to-be

A dating scan will not confirm who is the father none of these things are accurate... if it was a month apart that would be different but not a day apart. I'm afraid you are going to have to wait till baby is born... just be honest with both guys about it

Impossible to tell with a DNA test... your fertile window is more than one day... even if you did use ovulation strips you still can't tell who dad is just from that.

Can I ask why you assumed that you couldn't have children anymore?

mum-to-be profile image
mum-to-be in reply to roxannacar

I didn't use ovulation strips and a DNA I will do its just killing me at minute am very down and depressed about the situation as you can imagine😢 I been split up with my ex for ever a year now but we was trying for over 2 &half years and no hope

mum-to-be profile image
mum-to-be in reply to roxannacar

I had intercourse on my ovulating day and the day after but more time the day after

sanchia46 profile image
sanchia46 in reply to mum-to-be

You won’t be able to tell who the dad is until the baby is born.

thankyou everyone just has I thought I have been straight with both guys already just hard at min 😏

I was one day out with my dating scan. I knew exactly which day I ovulated, like I said above your have to wait, try and enjoy it. And what will be will be. :)

mum-to-be profile image

oh right ,and thankyou feel alot better today really helped taking to you all as I know people and family I have judge me alittle I think but am a strong minded person,and its my baby and will not be treated any different to my girls I already have and will not feel ashamed about my baby what will be will be thanks again 😊 good luck everyone else too 😍

Exactly 🤗 people are to quick to judge these days, enjoy it it’s beautiful part of life growing a baby 👶🏼😆

mum-to-be profile image

you seem a very nice person and all the best with your journey in watching you baby grow it is the most beautiful thing ever and the love doesn't ever stop I got to beauty's already and am so proud I got to to it again 💖😍🚼🚼🚼 proud mummy 🎇

Beckbe profile image
Beckbe in reply to mum-to-be

I have a beautiful daughter to, this is my second so I’m truly blessed. 🍀happy and healthy nine months for you 🤗💖💙

You may also like...