How likely is it that I'm pregnant?

I last had sex WITH A CONDOM on October 12 and I then started bleeding heavily with clots and everything on the 18th and started birth control on the 20th and for the second time after about 3 weeks off and my the bleeding stopped on the 22nd then I had fairly heavy bleeding. My symptoms are cramps, physically tired, peeing often, kind of tired, and a little cranky (not like crazy mood swings but slighty annoyed. I don't know if I'm getting sick or its the pills but do you think I'm pregnant?...I've also taken 2 negative pregnancy tests. I've been just as active as usual...I'm 18 and I'm playing high school varsity basketbal.

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Doesn't sound particularly likely. If I were you, I'd wait until you are next due a period and see if it comes. If it's late or different, etc take another test

• only way to tell is with a test, but this doesn't sound as you are becuase of periods and using protection. Don't worry about doing your usual exercise if you are.

• U posted same thing 6 days ago..if u r using condoms I wud suggest no.if ur concerned see ur dr