What are the chances of pregnancy

Hi I already have two children but I was wondering me and my husband had sex half way through the month and again about 4 days ago. Normally for about a week before I come on I get so bloated I look 5 months pregnant have cramping and get mood swings. I'm due on literally any day yet I'm a little moody but not a single cramp and not bloated in the slightest. I never get other things like sore boob back ache etc regardless if pregnant or not. what do you think?

Skip

Featured Content

Join the community

Connect with people like you to talk about challenges, surprises, questions and joys that come with pregnancy, birth, and becoming a parent.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Only one way to find out: a pregnancy test

• :) I know I can't afford one till next week and can't get in my docs. Just thought it was odd I've not had my normal symptoms

• I spent a long time trying for my first, and like u, i experience cramping and bloating days before i come on, but that was my give away, no bloating or cramping in the slightest. But there's only one way to know for sure. :) good luck x

• Managed to get some money and did a test. It was positive

• Congratulations!!! :D x

• Thank you. I'm quite surprised I thought maybe I was just a bit over excited and thought there was something. Eyes shot out of my head when I saw two lines. Still don't think I'm even due on yet.

• Lucky u on the early positive result! At least u know now and don't need to stress about it. Again, congratulations :D

You may also like...