5 weeks early and baby George is perfect :). I'm sooooo in love xxxx

After my scare with pre eclampsia I took a turn for the worse, I had an emergency c-section on Thursday 23 May 2013 at 10.24am, baby boy George was born a tiny and unexpected 4 pounds 15 ounces.

He is amazing and I will write more when. Have the energy, I'm still in hospital recovering.

Lots of love skyblueboston xxx.

26 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Awww! Congratulations! Massive hugs, Fluffy and Flump xxx

• Many congratulations :) Hello George xxx

• Ahhhh bless tiny and perfect! Congrats! Big congrats! Hope you are recovering well xxx

• Ahhhh bless tiny and perfect! Congrats! Big congrats! Hope you are recovering well xxx

• congratulations, take care and welcome to the world George. x

• Congratulations! I hope you're both fighting fit and able to go home very soon. Fab name! Enjoy him x

• Congratulations!!

• Congratulations! Well happy for you :) xxx

• Congratulations to you, grow big and strong George and Mummy get well soon.

Love Me and Fidget bum xx

• Well done Hun made up for you rest and enjoy the beginning of motherhood x

• So pleased to hear this news have been following your stiry! Congratulations. xxx

• congratulations and welcome to the world George. Just take it easy and give your body chance to recover. xxx

• Sending my love to you and baby. Congratulations on his arrival. Take good care of you. xxx

• Sending my love to you and baby. Congratulations on his arrival. Take good care of you. xxx

• Congratulations hun pleased everything went well I totally get the tinyins keira was born 4lb 3 at 5 weels prem. But they feelike babies longer when that small well done hope your doing ok to xx

• Congratulation! Congratulation!! Congratulation!!! Am so happy for you and baby George that everything went well, no complications, glory be to god. Once again congratulation.

• Congratulations :) x

• congrats hun :)

• CONGRATULATIONS!! :D

• Congratulations Skyblueboston! That's so exciting. Really pleased that all is well and you have finally met your little man George! Get some good rest. Looking forward to your next update xxx

• Congrats xxxxxx

• Well done! Hope all's peachy

• Congratulations. Hopefully you'll be recovered soon and can settle in with your lovely new baby xxx

• Congratulations, welcome to the world baby George. Take care, rest and enjoy your little bundle xx

• Ok, just saw this updated blog. Yay! You did it!! Congratulations. I hope you are recovering well. So happy for you xx

• Fantastic news about the arrival of baby George, congratulations! It's going to take a while to recover but you made it. I hope you enjoy getting to know you're little one. xx

You may also like...