Yesterday, my sister went to the baby doc for a check on the baby and the baby's heartbeat was low so the fill-in doc sent her to labor and delivery as it is best to get her out now than wait. Last night at about 8pm they started her on Pitocin to induce labor. This morning she was having painful contractions and her water broke. They gave her an Epidural about 9:20am this morning. If everything keeps on track, she should probably have the baby this afternoon sometime.
I told her last night that Serenity is doing this on her schedule and doesn't care that mom wanted to wait until after Christmas lol She is already like her mom in that way lol
Stay tuned for updates