I think I'm on to something big - My MSAA Community

My MSAA Community
4,666 members9,629 posts

I think I'm on to something big

I got a little overheated while walking the dog, so when I got home, and after realizing that I still hadn't eaten lunch, I had some ice cream. It sounds really unhealthy (and I rarely eat like this), but think about it. I cooled down very quickly, which made me more mobile, which means I can exercise more (even if I don't). Voila! Ice cream is healthy!

The membership to my rationalization club is free and wide open for membership.

48 Replies
oldestnewest

I’ll join you in the club!!🍦🍨😂

8 likes

You have another follower.I’m totally IN! 😃

8 likes

Ice cream is in the dairy group. Add fruit and nuts and cones, so you've got 3 more food groups covered. That means ice cream is healthy!!!😎😍🤗🤔👍

7 likes

I have not done it in years, but I stopped today and got a Carmel Blizzard at DQ👍🤫😋. Ken🐾🐾

8 likes

I like that rationale!

6 likes

Do we get membership cards? 🤔😝😂🤗

6 likes

You bet! We can share coupons for discounts on ice cream, too.

5 likes

😆 My husband is the coupon/Groupon King, so we should be OK.

2 likes

Works for me, Vanilla with double chocolate fudge cake! that's what we're having for dessert tonight. I think I'll skip dinner and go for dessert!

6 likes

You have my permission.

4 likes

Yippee!

4 likes

Life’s to short, dessert first👍

6 likes

I agree ~ life is too short ~ eat your dessert 🍨 first! :-D

3 likes

Love it, I'm in 😁

5 likes

I am always in with Ice cream!!!

4 likes

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! :-D

4 likes

Praise the good Lord...I do see the light now, too...😮🙏🏻...thank you for giving me permission to eat lots of ice cream, greaterexp...I’m ordering five gallons of Rocky Road...like...like...like right NOW! 🤣😂

5 likes

Yes! It's time to get out the ice cream maker. Hey! If it's hand cranked, that's more exercise!

3 likes

Simply brilliant! 😂👍

3 likes

I like the way you think!😍

Otter Pops are a staple during summertime. Sure helps after working in the yard!

4 likes

Wow... Thanks for that. I Love ice cream and welcome anything that helps me cool down. It's very easy for us to get over heated and exhausted...

3 likes

I'm so glad you recognize ice creams' value!

2 likes

Works for me...count me in!

3 likes

In the interest of health, I freeze all my over-ripe bananas, and when the urge hits....make ice cream out of frozen bananas. A few secomds in the Vitamix with whatever comes to mind, great. And no cows were milked! However, the best I can remember is coconut ice cream with Kaluha on top on a hot summer's day/eve in Mexico! Wow! Can't duplicate that. A reason to go back to Mexico?

5 likes

That's bananas MarkUpnorth ! Making ice cream? Love it! :-D

3 likes

No...NUTS possibly, they're always an add-in!

4 likes

If you're nuts, then I am in good company! :-D

3 likes

Yep, that reminds me, time to look for more nuts! I go directly to the regional nut factory outlet. And who said they grow on trees?

4 likes

Wait one minute, they grow on trees? Did you just say that? :-D

3 likes

NOT here. Here I forage for nuts at the Fisher Nut factory, where I'm at now, where they take perfectly good nuts and besides roasting them, they coat them with poisonous high sugar to turn them ito candy?... But, today's somewhat healthy deals, Itailian black truffle almonds $5 for a 1.5 lb tin, 1.5 lb bags of fruit & nut mix $4, but wait!!! 25# boxes of toasted coconut chips from Sri Lanka!!! Taste great but what do you do with a 25# box, even if it only costs $10????

3 likes

You sound like you’re having so much fun at this nut factory! Perhaps with the 25 # coconut chip box, you can make a ginormous coconut ice cream sundae with Kaluha on top! :-D

3 likes

Can I make that using bananas? Banana Coconut Ice Cream with Kaluha on top????

4 likes

I don’t see why not! Let us know how it tastes! Or if you want us to show up with our spoons! :-D

2 likes

Looks like it's time for our first meeting/ice cream social of the Rationalizer's Club.

3 likes

Count me in😎

1 like

Yes! I make cheater sorbet by pureeing frozen peaches or strawberries with a splash of lemon juice. Everyone thinks I bought some expensive sorbet. It's even better when you use fruit you picked yourself that has lots of flavor. Believe me, I made a lot of this when my family and I picked over 300 pounds of peaches in 15 minutes. Argh!

3 likes

Wonderful. I will do this. I love peaches, apricots, guavas, plums, et al.

3 likes

Thanks for the idea....the gears are turning!

3 likes

I really like the coconut idea. Thank you so much!

3 likes

Meet you in Mexico?

2 hrs later, I'm now at the nut factory bargain are. See my response to carolek572 2 minutes ago! Like coconut??? Tempted, but no one here can even suggest what to do with a 25# box! So, I'll settle for lunch at the sample table!?!?

4 likes

Buy it! We will all share!

2 likes

I'm joining!!

3 likes

I’ll sign up. That’s my kind favorite activity.😋🤣😀😃.

Donnie

3 likes

Ice cream club! I'm in!!!

3 likes

I'm in

3 likes

I really like the way you think! I definitely want to join your club.

2 likes

I've already joined. I do that all the time! It really works great for cooling off & getting that little burst of energy. Eat a teaspoon of peanut or almond butter to keep from getting the sugar drop.

2 likes

You may also like...