LDN: I can't find the post I was looking... - My MSAA Community

My MSAA Community

6,306 members15,323 posts

LDN

Ikeeptrying
Ikeeptrying

I can't find the post I was looking for where someone told me about low dose naltrexone for fatigue, focus and energy level. I asked my neuro about it and even sent him some of the message I thought was very relevant. Long story short, here is his response:

"There has been some research done on Low Dose Naltrexone, however, this has shown that this medication is not effective for multiple sclerosis. It certainly doesn't help with fatigue symptoms. I wouldn't recommend this medication."

So that's the name of that tune...I'm open to other suggestions, not optimistic.

Marilyn

5 Replies

Have you clicked on the related posts at the right hand side of your post, the one you are looking for maybe there, Blessings Jimeka 🦋

Ikeeptrying
Ikeeptrying in reply to jimeka

No I hadn't checked those out. Will do right now.

CalfeeChick
CalfeeChickCommunityAmbassador

That was probably me as I’ve been taking it over a year. I’m on my cell phone so don’t have my link handy. I will try to find and post to you. You may also want to just search LDN on Google. Lynn

I think it was your post. I searched your posts and LDN posts and couldn't find it. I'm glad you found mine.

CalfeeChick
CalfeeChickCommunityAmbassador in reply to Ikeeptrying

Ikeeptrying here's the site! lowdosenaltrexone.org/ Let me know if you have questions. Lynn

You may also like...