My MSAA Community
3,217 members5,888 posts

DAY BY DAY

hello everyone. its been a long time since I was here. hope all is well as can be with everybody. I read some posts that the cold weather is messing with people muscles. MINE TO. its been a long painful week. I thought the summer was bad. in the summer time I loved the air but this winter is not agreeing with me neither, this MS is a strange thing to me,

5 Replies
oldestnewest

redman44 hello, haven't heard from you in a few months, are you ok? How's the grand baby doing? It's been very cold here in the uk, but we had a dump of snow which the grandsons enjoyed but it's turned back to high winds and icy ❄️ rain. I only have to open the door and let thecold air in and the pain in my leg starts. This ms is a law unto itself. Blessings Jimeka 🦋 🌈

5 likes

hello jimeka. its been a while. I'm doing good. the grandbaby is GREAT she keeps me on go. it snowed here she was amazed because we don't get much snow. hope your family is good. I been busy with college football and church. i thought the heat was what i had to worry about MS don't like cold neither. lol. i haven't been outside all week. i opened the door and cold air came in and oh my goodness.but i don't complain because I'm in good shape compared to others.im walking so much better I'm working out more I'm eating better. it will be a year next month i found out what was wrong with me. i admit I'm still having a hard time coping with it but i am learning things so i can have a better quality of life. dr say i still cant work that is the hardest part to deal with but when one door closes another opens so i do what i can when i can

4 likes

I hope it is the cold weather increasing my spacticity and not the ms getting worse... I started taking baclofen last night. hoping your pain lessens and you have a better weekend

5 likes

I know for sure the cold is messing with me. Even if I just walk out in the backyard on the grass, my feet get numb and the numbness crawls right up my legs.

thanks. my doctor says its cause of the cold weather. i feel better today. i take betaseron for my ms. I'm so much better than i was a year ago

2 likes

You may also like...