Feeling So Much Better

I was so sick for over two months with severe cough, phlegm in my throat the size of an orange, chills, fever, aching muscles. And then MS reared its ugly head. I slept 10 hours a night and 4 in the afternoon and lost my balance. My PCP ordered blood work, chest x-ray and swabbed my nose. I get the results of those tests this week, but I am doing pretty good. I am able to swim laps, lift weights, iron, and clean again. Thank God for a wonderful Husband, who added my duties to all of his!

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • SueAB sorry you have been so ill, but pleased that you are now functioning as well as you can. Missed you, take good care, blessings Jimeka 🌈 🦋 🤗

• SueAB so glad u r starting to feel better! 💐

• Sounds awful😟. Hope the worst is behind you and you keep improving!

• Delighted to hear you're feeling better, SueAB . And bless your hubby for helping you.

• SueAB I am so sorry you have been so sick. But am grateful that you are feeling better! ☺️ Glad your hubby helped so much. Kelly

• SueAB Glad you are feeling better!!

Jessie

• SueAB, how good it is to feel good!! I'm happy you're doing better. Give your sweet husband a hug from all of us. We so appreciate great spouses and caregivers!

You may also like...