Welcome to our extended family LissaH!

LisasH, it's fancy 1959 officially welcome you to this awesome chat room. You have found a safe place to come and voice concerns, ask questions, and simply speak to people who truly understand. This chat room is full of some of the kindest, most caring, and compassionate people I have ever met. I look forward to getting to know you better because we have much we can learn from each other. So jump in and write a post about yourself and start replying to other people's posts! The more you interact with us the quicker we get to know you. Also remember to please tell us your birthday so we can enroll you in our birthday Club. It's just a simple Club I started to make you feel part of our family when we remember your birthday and wish you the very best birthday you could have on your special day. I can't wait to get to know you and please take care until we speak again. Remember that together we are stronger!

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Welcome LissaH , hope you enjoy the group!

• Welcome to our world. Lol.

• Welcome to our twisted humor, good listening fun world! It is a wonderful safe place to get advice, vent, or share. I love it here! I hope you will too!

You may also like...