Today's Inspiration

Some of you may know Mercy Me, who came out with the crossover song "I Can Only Imagine" years ago. This morning I went on my first walk in AGES. Mercy Me's "Even If" really spoke to me as I pushed on.

If you're interested, the following link will allow you to follow the lyrics while you listen to the song. I hope you are blessed by it as I was.πŸ’•

12 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Yes. Yes. Yes.

• Such a beautiful song! Thank you for sharing!

• Beautiful. It will help me along.

• Love it. Thanks Tutu 🌈 πŸ‘

• I've listened to it all day. It's been a good day. Finally feel as though I've accomplished something after being so wiped out and incapable of doing much. I hope you all had a good day too.

• This is so beautiful (and at this moment for me) very helpful. Thank you Tutu

• Beautiful song Tutu lm so glad you've had a great day!🌠

• Love Mercy Me!

• Mercy Me will be in my area April 1st, along w Citizen Cane and Jonhy Diaz. I can't wait!!! Thanks for the song

• Lucky you! I have a couple of Johnny Diaz's songs too.

• Dawn, thank you for sharing! I am so happy that you were able to go for a walk, it really is the simple things we appreciate so much, isn't it? I'll write more to you later today. Love, Kelly

• A walk, a song, child's laughter, nature...you're right, Amore55, simple treasures are the best. 😊

You may also like...