Eczema : Can i go to a&e with my eczema it's broken... - MY SKIN


7,247 members1,703 posts


Will1980 profile image

Can i go to a&e with my eczema it's broken out and infected and my gp won't do anything for it

7 Replies

If its infected I would definitely get it looked at yes, as I guess a skin infection and this heat is really going to become uncomfortable and only get worse, maybe ring 111 they might be able to get you booked in somewhere like a walk in centre tomorrow, the very least they should do is give you some advice for relief until you are seen.

Will1980 profile image
Will1980 in reply to Citrinesun

OK thanks I'll give them a try

Citrinesun profile image
Citrinesun in reply to Will1980

Good luck 👍 they have been helpful to me in the past, it's a bit of a wait for a call back sometimes, but It beats sitting in a&e, they will tell u to go if they think you need to.

Your GP should have referred you to Dermatologist ( can u see another GP)? - - You should write to Practice Manager and tell them you are not satisfied with the care you have been given ! (Or lack of it)! Reading this makes me angry!!Hope you'll get correct care with this problem.

Best regards

Will1980 profile image
Will1980 in reply to Ratton726

Everytime I phone they say there's no doctor to see me they gave a small tube of fucibet the last time its all over my body so that didn't last long it's gotten really bad now

I had to take a picture of my skin send it to my doctor and he`s referred me to the hospital mine is terrible just now.

I would suggest A &E -tell them GP doesn't think anything else needs doing!!!(altho he hasn't tried)!!They should refer you to Dermatologist-at your hospital-!

Good Luck

You may also like...