Hope you all had a great Christmas.
I've posted a few times on here so won't bore you all with all the details again.
Keeping it short and sweet I was diagnosed last September with PV following a bone marrow biopsy.
I've been suffering alot with a number of symptoms but the one that has been a real issue for me has been the Fatigue.
I was refered to the senior Haematologist at Southmead Hospital in Bristol as it looked like I might have slipped through the net with regards to treatment and he arranged for two Venusections within 20 days and I feel so much better than I did a while back.
He did mention though that they were not able to obtan enough of the marrow to confirm if I have Polycythemia Vera or Secondary Polycythemia even though I was told I had PV following the Bone Marrow biopsy a few months ago.
I have another appointment on the 20th Jan and I wondering if I should be pushing for the bone marrow to be done again.
Can anyone help me please as i don't want to tell the Haematologist the venusections have helped if he then decides to leave it at that . I'm still concerened that something hasn't yet been identified if that makes sense.