MPN Voice
3,204 members4,849 posts

Don't Miss MPN Event Saturday

Please consider joining me at MD Anderson in Houston this Saturday OR attending live online. We'll hear the latest about all 3 MPNs (MF, PV, ET) from Dr. Verstovsek and other world renowned experts and experienced patients and caregivers: patientpower.info/event/mpn...

9 Replies
oldestnewest

Thanks, Andrew!

Thank you Andrew, it could prove most interesting... :)

Steve

(Sydney)

Is there an offline 'replay' programmed? USA central time is 7hrs behind central Europe - at a time when I'm getting hit over the head by my wife for not respecting sleeping patterns due to my cortisone 'live following would be difficult' - though very interesting !

Anything specific on PMF SCT and treatment of chronic GvHD?

Regards

Crapaud

Yes we always have a replay within a day or so. Just be signed up for alerts on patientpower.info. We'll also post interviews and video clips.

I'm registered on Patient power but can't remember how to be alerted - I'll keep a lookout for it.

On our event from City of Hope in a couple of weeks we'll cover transplant and complications, for sure.

1 like

There'll also be an opportunity to sign up for that one - Central time also?

of course! it's listed on the PatientPower.info/events page now.

Hello again,

The meeting at City of hope Duart looks particularly interesting for me - deals with transplant questions - I had mine just over a year ago and am having a few chronic complications (just switched from corticoid based treatment to Ruxolitinib which seems to be doing the trick).

As part of my 'family home therapy' I want to keep the illness out of the spotlight, especially the WE. Will the presentations be available offline so I can catch up on them later?

Thanks.

You may also like...