Menopause: Hi Is there any men on here... - Men's Health Forum

Men's Health Forum
17,736 members3,444 posts

Menopause

Hi

Is there any men on here whos partners are going threw the menopause?

21 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi No my wife bypassed it by having an hysterectomy, but what info you looking for? but some women do have a rough time going through it, throws there hormones out of whack, hot flush's, you name it they can have it, and for others its a piece of cake.

Get her to go look at madameovary.com there are some vids she can look at which should help her.

NOWHARD

Hi Nowhard

Thank you for your reply

I will look up the website wanted to know what treatment herbal that was out there

Best Regards

Hi you should find this link will be of help as there are not that many.

menopause.org/for-women/men...

NOWHARD

Yes, what do you want to know ?

Hi diptasu

I was wondering what herbal treatment there is for the menopause

Regards

Menopause is a natural phenomena.It's not a disease and hence no medicine is needed. However to reduce insecurity, sudden effects of hormone changes and mood swings some women may resort to medicine. Search internet or go to your gynaecologist.

Yes my wife is

Hi

How does your wife menopause effect you ?

Gets very hot and gets very dry so some times hard to have sex

Does The sex drive drops during the menopause?

Yes ,as she is so hot doesn't want to have sex which will get her hotter and then gets very dry so can't enter her

1 like

The Same here

1 like

Have you found anything to use so you both have sex together

Try Coconut oil its a great lubricant and your get lots of slip, but guys if your wife's are really that dry don't for get to use some on there vaginal openings and finger some inside, apart from just your penis's.

Happy sex lives.

NOWHARD

Thanks NOWHARD, been using lube from Durex etc, which has been much better, and on foreplay been putting on her vagina lips then finger inside as well like you said during her change been using condom's so putting lube on that but with no skin friction all much more easier to enter her

And your wife likes it as well, always got to think of the wife, without her there's no sex life.

NOWHARD

1 like

I think she must be with all the noises she makes and moans I must be doing something right for a change !?!😆

There great and we love them, I was lucky my wife bypassed it by having a hysterectomy, but both 72 and the sex is still good, even if I'm now on T shots, these are something that reawakens a mans sex life.

NOWHARD

That's Great you two have a great sex life,keep it up no pun intended

I am going through this right now. It is normal for a woman to go through this. I try to help her go through this, sex is most definitely off the menu as explained earlier it is a nightmare for her. Whilst I miss the sex I still have a hand and that helps the tension when I am aroused.

2 likes

Hi With your wife go have a look through Mary Jane's vids on this link.

madameovary.com

NOWHARD