It’s been almost a week. Initially my father (age-56) was admitted due to some abnormality in cavernoma. Went through a surgery as suggested by the Doc. Due to the criticality of the position of this Pontine Cavernoma, they opted for a back out.
Post surgery the patient was in somewhat stable state. But then it started to deteriorate. An infection being found after the surgery and as per the CSF test it’s an Acute Bacterial Meningitis, because of what he is in a state of seizure now. Body temperature is somewhere around 99-102 with an infection in lungs as well. Medication details – Meronem (1gm injection) , Vancocin along with other medicines.
Well BP, Oxygen reading, pulse, Urine – everything seems to be normal.
What the doc says is that there is no other way other than keeping patience and wait for the time being until he starts recovering.
Don’t know whether we are in the right direction or not.
******Please do suggest something/share your thoughts on this**********