Marathon Running and Race Support
837 members1,591 posts

What fun!

What fun!

10k run + woodland trails + night time

Great time last night at the White Star Running Dark Valley event.

Lots of people, some dressed up with lights and fancy dress running in the pitch dark around a forest for 10k or HM... More entertaining than strictly!

Well organised and fun event, don't even think about times and PB's if you try a similar event. Perhaps one for the panther (Ju-Ju)

12 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done Andy ! That looks like so much fun , really fancy one of those :-) xxx

That looks like a lot of fun. It would be quite a sight with all those headlamps heading through the forest!

You're much braver than me! There was a similar event here a short while ago, but that's just a step too far for me. Well done!

You’d be fine c3p0. 😃she who dares wins!

1 like

we have one like this every weds eve! its really different! one for you MW!! :) and you C3PO when you come here on your hols!! :)

1 like

OOH Brilliant Andy! i have a few friends who did this one and some who did the HM! sounds like great fun! you should post the bling photo as it looks a lovely medal you'll have everyone signing up to join you, i hope to next year!! :)

Oh, that looks great fun Andy! 🙂

That looks great fun and cool photo.

Not sure i could do one, i think i would full down a rabbit hole and break an ankle or 3.

That sounds like great fun! It must be a bit magical to run in the darkness with a large group!

OOOOO yes I love the look of that. Did you get spaced out though? I hate sardine running!!

And huge well done :)

At the start it was a bit "sardine" but I suppose that was to be expected. But after a while things did space out a bit but you never felt totally alone.

1 like

That sounds doable...

You may also like...