I have just kept my bandaging on for 10 days while I was away yes I went away

to France and sailed a motor boat around the canals. To my delight I managed brilliantly but we did stop after lunch and that was it for the day legs up resting. Actually I captained the crew sailed the boat and mastered driving through locks and past weirs. Brilliant never thought I would be able. Climbing out of the boat was a terrible problem and avoiding getting bumped but here I am just having seen the nurse for week eleven bandages and ordering farrow wraps At last!

I feel that with my fybro and rotten vertabrae I have achieved something and when ever I think about it I find myself smiling. The airports were brilliant and pushed me around in wheel chairs to save my walking. I thank them for their consideration. Well done Fly be!

Now I am back home trying to remember how to achieve the same level of gentleness on my body dont be put of guys do have a go it just takes more organising xgins

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • That is awesome.. what an amazing trip for you.. Way To Go!!!!!!

• I'm delighted for you. We must not let our condition limit our enjoyment of life! What are you planning next?!

• wow, gins! how fab is that - i love how you still kept everyone else working hard in the afternoons while you were working hard at looking after your lymph

sounds absolutely brilliant - what a shame you can't put pictures up, but i'm sure we can all imagine you sitting there with a huge smile on your face

i went to st ives in january (mad idea) & it took me an hour to walk from the barbara hepworth sculpture garden to the tate the 'less steep' way ("should take about 10mn") but i still grin about it (& try to forget the next days in bed - nice view though!)

thanks for letting us know such good news - now, this afternoon i assume you're going to sit down, feet up, close your eyes & picture yourself back on the boat with a sly glass of red ...

• How right you are when I feel down I close my eyes and I am back on board with a glass of the local cider lovely jubly. Shame we only had cake to eat but that is another story :)

• i'm sure cider counts as one of your 5 a day!

• Thats brilliant Norberte I shall use that tonight :) xgins

You may also like...