LDN Research Trust
879 members978 posts

LDN on an MS relapse

I currently have an MS relapse and corticosteroids no longer do the trick for me, did any of you out there ever try LDN when in a relapse? Did it help?

3 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Demischa, I've found a lot of information about LDN helping people with MS to improve their symptoms or even out it into remission. Honest Medicine, a book by Julia Schopick has many case histories on this. There is also a great deal that we can do to improve all autoimmune conditions by removing the food triggers which are causing us to have a leaky gut, namely gluten, dairy, sugar, soy. I've been trying an autoimmune Paleo diet for my Hashimoto's, for a couple of months, and have already been feeling much better on it.

Palmer Kippola is a woman who cleared her MS naturally, by changing her diet. She's now been symptom-free for nine years. palmerkippola.com There is a good interview with her here: drannacabeca.com/blogs/podc...

I think that LDN is definitely worth trying, as well as an elimination diet to find and remove foods that may be triggering your symptoms. Good luck to you!

2 likes

Thank you LDNHashiGirl and yes Palmer is a great example for beating MS...I have a clean diet since January and I’m hoping things will get better soon

Hoping you decide to give LDN a try as well, and have access to a doctor who will prescribe it. I do think it's helping me with my Hashimoto's and the case studies in Honest Medicine were very encouraging. : )

1 like

You may also like...