Anticoagulation Education Day

Just a quick heads up about the Education Day being organised by Anticoagulation Europe on 29th September 2011. It's free to enter and there is a section on Hughes as well as other aspects of warfarin use: anticoagulationeurope.org/

While I'm here - I should let you know that I will be away from 1st-19th September (wedding and honeymoon) but the Admins will no doubt take good care of you and Katie Burrell can be contacted for any technical problems.

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congratulations Kate - have a super wedding and honeymoon :)

I'm already booked in for the education day so looking forward to meeting forum friends.

• Thanks :) Will be good to see you at the Education Day too.

• I hope you have an amazing wedding and honeymoon too. Wishing you and your hubbie-to-be lots of health & happiness :)

• Congratulations hope you are going somewhere warm ;-) its my wedding anniversary 4th sept, 2 yrs this sept, time has flown!!. All the very best for the wedding have a great day and fab honeymoon!! love kathy xxx

• Best wishes to you both. Congratulations.

Take care. Gentle hugs love Jessielou x x x x x

• Good Luck Kate and remeber to enjoy the day as it goes so quick. all the best to you both

• Congratulations, Kate, to you both. Have a wonderful day, and perfect holiday.ENJOY........X

• Thanks everybody - not long now! Kind of organised :) x

You may also like...