1. Got the results yesterday. Aspirin for now should be fine. His " traditional three antibodies "are border line but negative. ( unlike me.)
2. The new ones- "experimental" "stylerine" panels were positive on two. ( I was only pos for one, once. Then neg. but I reclotted when back to sero neg for traditionals.)
3. The family history ( my mom plus me ) makes his pedi hematologist confirm his diagnosis.)
4. Will you allow Grant to join this Forum under Grant in Texas as a 15 ( almost 16) year old? He may have his own questions? ( he is not an adult yet- so I'm not sure your rules. He knows quite a bit because he's keeping up with me.)
5. I'm quite overwhelmed. I was confirmed with POTS earlier this week. He is showing symptoms. He's having migraines. He started with ulcerative colitis ( bleeds) at age 6, and unusual levels of one of the b vitamins in grade 2, so abdominal lymphoma was suspected. We were sent to a pedi hematologist then- it was ruled out. That's how we happen to already be in the care of a pedi hematologist.
I'm seeing his family doc today. Obtains a referral to a pedi Rheum. Spoke with tennis coach yesterday. ( lots of extra fluids in Texas sun.) meeting with school nurse and Rector ( Princital/ Head master today also. My internist tomorrow. Starting cardiology for me. Not sure how to manage all this. Calling in for a new employee to train to help with the load at company. INSANE.
6. Do males suffer actual Lupus also? Is it strictly female? ( I should really know the answer to this. I apologize. ) You are the experts. Please, as we say in old Texas cowboy culture, I need my Posse! You guys are it!