Calling All Readers!
This is our June 2021 Reading Rabbits Book Posting. You can post your comments and suggestions about any book/magazine/newspaper that does/doesn't have to do with any medical issues on this posting. You can mention about your favorite authors, as well. This posting will be pinned to the Pinned Posts for easier access.
This is the updated list of books that I will plan on reading. Some of them are from a trilogy/series. They are:
1. I Heart New York Lindsey Kelk
2. The Guest List Fern Michaels
3. The 6th Target James Patterson
4. The Apt Pupil Stephen King
5. Mr. Mercedes Stephen King
6. Finders Keepers Stephen King
7. End of Watch Stephen King
8. The Search Nora Roberts/JD Robb
9. Weekend Warriors Fern Michaels
10. Christmas Shopaholic Sophie Kinsella
11. Crazy House James Patterson
12. The Colorado Kid (Hard Case
Crimes) Stephen King
13. Firefly Lane Kristin Hannah
14. Firestarter Stephen King
15. True Colors Kristin Hannah
16. 7th Heaven James Patterson
17. Dreamcatcher Stephen King
18. The Coast to Coast Murders James Patterson/J.D. Barker
I finished reading “The Institute”, by Stephen King recently and the ending was really wonderful. I won’t say what had happened for those who want to start reading it, but I know anyone who reads it will enjoy it, too.
I had started reading “Saving Sarah”, by Melissa Storm a couple days ago. The story takes place in the “Redwood Cove Rest Home” and Sarah Campbell works with the patients while she has her Golden Retriever, Lucky (a rescue dog she adopted) and trained to be a service animal who spends the time with the patients. Lucky goes to the Patient’s rooms and keeps them company so they feel comfortable in their beds.
When Sarah gets to “Redwood Cove Rest Home” one day, a visitor who was sent a letter by Elinor Barton—a Patient saying that she was Finch Jameson’s Great Aunt and she was dying. She wanted Finch to come and see her since she had a secret that she had kept for many years. Finch didn’t know about the family secret and also never met Elinor Barton until going and getting the letter from her that same day. What will happen after the secret and mystery of Finch’s family/mother gets solved?
Okay, now to you! What have you been reading or plan to start this month? We can’t wait to hear all about it.
The next book I plan to read next will be “I Heart New York”, by Lindsey Kelk.