Nobody ever wants to go to rehab. It's scary, even if an addicted person knows in their heart of hearts that they have to make some changes and get away from their addictions. Starting this new life sometimes means getting away from an environment that allows them to stay with their addictions instead of learning how to live a sober, satisfying life. Rehabs in Scottsdale are among some of the best in the country and can treat all types of addictions, even those with significant mental and physical comorbidities. If you need the meticulous care that detox and rehab can offer, and want to do it under medical supervision, then look at these 10 Scottsdale rehabs and take the first step out of the addicted lifestyle.
1. Arizona Addiction Recovery Center: Treating young adults from 18-35, with programs for addicted persons 35+. Offering medically supervised detox, inpatient and outpatient programs.
2. Desert Cove Recovery Center: Holistic treatment, psychotherapy, and evidence based treatments are used with AA's 12 Steps.
3. Springboard Recovery: Offering inpatient, outpatient, and sober living programs, as well as treatment for drug and alcohol addiction and comorbid disorders.
4. Scottsdale Providence: Treatment of addictions, as well as trauma and comorbid disorders such as bipolar, PTSD, and depression. Addresses and treats the whole person, not just "the addict."
5. Scottsdale Detox Center of Arizona: Focused on medical detox from opiates/methadone, alcohol, and benzodiazepines such as Xanax and Ativan. Offers case management and referrals once detox is completed.
6. Gallus Detox Centers: Medically supervised detox that specifically offers LGBT-friendly atmosphere and counseling. Referrals to in or outpatient rehab programs after detoxification.
7. Scottsdale Recovery Center: Offering medical detox, inpatient and outpatient rehab, sober living, life coaching, and 12 Step and non-12 Step treatment modalities.
8. Pinnacle Peak: Offers a variety of rehab oriented services, but not detox. Mens and womens programs available, as well as treatment of dual diagnosis that involve comorbidity with a mental illness such as bipolar, PTSD, and other conditions.
9. Valor Detox: Specialized medical detox under the supervision of a psychiatrist, an addiction specialized MD, and a naturopathic MD.
10. Promises: Focused on women's mental health, eating disorders, and addiction treatment. Offers off-site medical detox at Scottsdale, Austin TX, and Malibu CA campuses.
Addicted persons are often afraid of being judged on the basis of their addictions and past behavior, or from the fear that they could "fail" at rehab. When choosing a rehab, it's important that a patient feels safe and at ease with the people who will be caring for them. Look at the centers and detox services until one stands out as safe and helpful, ready to help in moving forward instead of always looking backward.
For More Visit Here: springboardrecovery.com