Hospital radio

Hi I've not been in here in a while been buzzy with work and my new house and have just started a new prodject I'm training to be a radio presenter at chippenham hospital radio I'm current co-prosent with a nice lady called Su, any way if you fancy tuneing in on Wednesday at 8 pm on this weeks show we're doing all the normal music plus a feature and mini quiz on the band madness so if you fancy tuneing in you can find us at chippenhamhospitalradio.com...

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • What a very worthwhile thing to be doing. Lying in hospital is so mind bogglingly boring, hospital radio does wonders for patients' morale. Hope it goes well.

• Thank if you fancy tuning in here the link chippenhamhospitalradio.com... or if you would like a mention or song request you can text the Studio on 07967 210 210 don't for get to put your name on it and text are charged at your standard network rate

• Good for you Alex ! Hope all goes well, both during and after your training period ; I hope it'll be an enjoyable experience. I suspect that hosting a radio station will be a massive confidence builder and a great new focus point.

All best wishes, Cat xx

• Wow Alex that's great! Enjoy your new venture! x

You may also like...